Great relationships are built on communication and it’s time we took our relationship to the next level. In the spirit of this new era, I’ll be hosting a pop quiz. Your role? Use the comment tool to answer the questions below and I’ll post the correct answers later in the week.
Here we go:
- What was the worst performing capital city housing market over the last decade?
- A fundamental philosophy of the Blue Wealth research model is disentangling price from value. Which renowned investor famously proclaimed that ‘price is what you pay, value is what you get?
- How does Blue Wealth isolate markets at the point of opportunity in the property cycle? Hint, refer to blog post titled ‘An Insight Into the Blue Wealth Research Process’
- As of March 2015, the premium of a house in Sydney over one in Brisbane is at almost record highs. What is the premium?
- Sydney’s last correction followed a growth period equal in length and magnitude to that currently occurring. Over which years did that correction occur?
- What is the premium of a Sydney house to one in Melbourne?
- What are the four ‘Macro’ drivers of the Blue Wealth research model? These drivers identify markets at the point of opportunity on the property clock and with the economic drivers required to stimulate growth.
- What is the average age of an Australian property investor?
Answers to many of the questions above can be found in recent blog posts, others will require a bit more digging. Happy answering!